Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Woodbridge, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Woodbridge, ON

Recently Reviewed Woodbridge Toxicity and Mold

user avatar
Published: 07/05/2022
Greg, Mark, and the rest of the team did an excellent job in a timely manner. Our cold room looks great with just a few spots where the mold stained the concrete which they assured us would not be an...
Published: 08/04/2022
Very impressed by the professionalism and response time with Inch by Inch. This is my second time having them inspect. Tony was very responsive and managed to come by on holiday and do a few tests to put...
Published: 05/11/2022
I have used Inch by Inch two times already and would definitely use them again and again. Tony is very professional, thorough and takes his time when working on our home. We never felt rushed and he always took the...