If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Waterloo, ON
Amosite Industries Limited.
**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**
Recently Reviewed Waterloo Toxicity and Mold
David and Gabriel of Amosite were absolutely fantastic: professional, knowledgeable, and patiently answered all of my questions. Their team was at our home right on time, and worked diligently to complete their services in only a few hours. Having the...
I had a concern about asbestos in floor tiles I discovered just before my kitchen reno. I read the reviews on here and decided to ask for help having read about the prompt reply. On a Sunday at 6pm I...
David put our minds at ease. We just bought a mid-century home that needs a full renovation and showed many signs of potentially having asbestos. Amosite came and did a full inspection of the house and took samples...