Toxicity and Mold - Removal in STEPHENSON, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in STEPHENSON, ON

Recently Reviewed STEPHENSON Toxicity and Mold

Mold.Ca
10/10
Published: 01/11/2020
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
Published: 02/07/2020
Andre was able to come out right away and take a sample for testing and had the results within 24 hours. He was able to put our mind at ease which was a big relief. Thank you
Published: 02/07/2020
We needed to have asbestos tiles removed from our cottage located on Lake Scugog. I could not find a local company to complete the job. I was very concerned until I talked to Andre about our situation and...