Toxic Lead - Testing in Snelgrove, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Snelgrove, ON

Recently Reviewed Snelgrove Toxic Lead

Published: 11/18/2019
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
Published: 11/13/2019
I was worried about some mold I discovered in our cold storage room, especially since my 6 year old son is allergic to mold. Alex, our inspector, was very professional, timely and knowledgeable and provided some very good information...
Published: 10/02/2019
The asbestos removal from the old oil furnace of our house in Brossard turned out to be a smooth experience once we contacted CRS. Everything went flawless and within the very short period of time we needed things done: the...