Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in SMITH, ON
Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam ...Read more Contact: (705)313-6321
EnviroTech are Ontario's Mold Inspection and Remediation Experts with Professionally Certified Mold Rem...Read more Smell a musky odor? Chances are you already have mold infesting your space, and that requires the Pros! Locally owned and op...Read more Operating throughout Southern Ontario, Ontario Mould Specialists (OMS) can remediate any mould problems you face. Whether you ...Read more CO2 Solutions offers mold removal and asbestos removal services for industrial, commercial and residential cleaning. We serve ...Read more
Recently Reviewed SMITH Toxic Lead
Insta-insulation was a word of mouth referral. I was very happy with the whole experience. Alex the owner treated me like I was his only customer. His scheduling team as well as the team that came onsite were all...
I called Envirotech when I discussed potential mold issues in one of my attics. Jamie quickly responded and came and began remediation immediately in both of my attic spaces. Jamie and his team were great at explaining the issues, advising...
Me and my wife had a few companies come into our home to price the problem and give us knowledge of what we were dealing with and the severity of the issue ..Jamie was by far the most helpful...