When assessing the damage of your house after a storm, use a flashlight instead of a candle to inspect your home at night - this will help prevent a fire if there are open gas lines around. If you smell gas in the house, turn off the main gas line, open the windows and head outside immediately.
Recommended Pros in Pine, ON
Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Ranked Best of 2020, we are a professional mold / asbestos / viral / lead inspection, disinfection and removal company active ...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more
Recently Reviewed Pine Recovery Service
I have never dealt with a more professional and amazing company. From beginning to end, the work was completed with care and experience. Dean, Greg and the work team were respectful, competent, knowledgeable and honest. An absolute pleasure to deal...
They respond to my call quickly and resolve the issue in the best possible professional means possible. All the details well explained and useful recommendations are provided. I absolutely would recommend them for the Mold removal and the related tasks.
Urgent call for complete cleaning up of our office and workshop after 2 staff were confirmed to be Covid-19 patients.
They come quick.
Very professional job done .