Asbestos - Testing in Pine, ON

Asbestos fibers in the air can be hazardous to homeowners, as it damages their lungs and may even lead to lung cancer after long periods of exposure. As asbestos is virtually undetectable, home service pros need to take samples of material into the lab for testing.

Recommended Pros in Pine, ON

Recently Reviewed Pine Asbestos

Published: 01/13/2020
Warren and the team did an incredible job removing asbestos floor vinyl tiles in my basement. Warren, was very knowledgeable, explained the process to have the tiles removed, promptly provided a detailed quote and they have competitive pricing. ...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/16/2020
Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Very knowledgable, cost effective, efficient, timely – overall just a wonderful experience to work with them. They do what they say, when they say, and no hidden costs. Look no further :)
Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/05/2020
David was upfront and honest about what we needed to do re our asbestos post abatement air quality testing and how to proceed. We appreciated his advice and thankful to have found him for his professional experience and knowledge on...