If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Otonabee, ON
EnviroTech are Ontario's Mold Inspection and Remediation Experts with Professionally Certified Mold Rem...Read more
Recently Reviewed Otonabee Toxicity and Mold
I called Envirotech when I discussed potential mold issues in one of my attics. Jamie quickly responded and came and began remediation immediately in both of my attic spaces. Jamie and his team were great at explaining the issues, advising...
Me and my wife had a few companies come into our home to price the problem and give us knowledge of what we were dealing with and the severity of the issue ..Jamie was by far the most helpful...
Had this company come into my home to remove Asbestos from my attic. I found, they were very knowledgeable and took extra precautions to ensure it was done well, and safely. Highly recommend this company.