Toxic Lead - Testing in OAKWOOD, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in OAKWOOD, ON

Recently Reviewed OAKWOOD Toxic Lead

Published: 11/18/2020
I needed advice on potential asbestos removal on an urgent basis as I was reviewing a home inspection report in preparation for putting in an offer on a house the next day. I left a phone message asking for...
Published: 09/25/2020
I am very allergic to mold and since we had the mold removal done My symptoms have decreased. The company was very professional. Came on time and were very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company.
Published: 09/24/2020
Robert at Maple Leaf Mold was extremely professional from beginning to end. He arrived to quote within 2 hours of me calling him. He assessed our cold room and discussed a plan of action to remove the mold. He took...