Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in Newmarket, ON
As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!
Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certif...Read more For HVAC Services visit www.housedepots.com and for Electrical Services go to www.housedepot.ca
When a job is given to HouseD...Read more visit www.qualitypotlight.ca
Quality Potlights is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top q...Read more Electrician
Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of el...Read more Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation ha...Read more
Recently Reviewed Newmarket Generator
Hank did a great job and was a pleasure to have around.
I talked to someone else about the bathroom floor and had given up because the cost was too high and the result too uncertain. Hank diagnosed...
Having previously called in a well known Toronto heating company more than 6 times, including 3 site visits and work completed, on Dec 31, they informed me that the water heater had to be shutdown for safety violations. The quote...
Great person to deal with, well informed and very capable. Quick response when called on for service.