Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in MORRISTON, ON
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more
Recently Reviewed MORRISTON Toxic Lead
Robert in the office was very straightforward. David and his helper where very neat and tidy. They explained everything they were going to do before and after. When they left I felt completely confident in the job they...
My wife and I bought a house back in the summer. Unfortunately, our home inspector suggested at the time that the tiles in the basement floor and stairwell likely contained asbestos and subsequent tests confirmed it. We decided...
Did a great job removing asbestos (type 3) in a 4 story commercial building on time and on budget.
Robert and Gerrard were responsive and generally great to work with. Would highly recommend!