If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Kitchener, ON
Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Kitchener Toxicity and Mold
Insta-insulation was a word of mouth referral. I was very happy with the whole experience. Alex the owner treated me like I was his only customer. His scheduling team as well as the team that came onsite were all...
After some initial hesitation with the spray foam product due to health concerns/horror stories and scheduling nightmares, I decided to pull the trigger anyways based on the great reviews. I had Trevor come by and he was very patient with...
I had insulation replaced last February by Insta-Insulation and the workers really performed a good job. There was no problem in the summer and I can really feel the difference. As the cold weather approaches, I notice a black spot...