Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
House Depot has wonderful service. Mark and his associate installed our furnace and AC in July. You could see immediately that they were experts in their field. Mark made sure everything was perfect. We definitely would recommend them! Thank you...
Joseph was very professional, responsive and attentive.
He was knowledgeable and had answers for my questions.
The final invoice was more than initially quoted but was explained to me prior to the work being completed.