Asbestos - Testing in George, ON

Asbestos fibers in the air can be hazardous to homeowners, as it damages their lungs and may even lead to lung cancer after long periods of exposure. As asbestos is virtually undetectable, home service pros need to take samples of material into the lab for testing.

Recommended Pros in George, ON

Recently Reviewed George Asbestos

Mold.Ca
10/10
Published: 01/11/2020
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
Published: 11/18/2019
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
Published: 09/21/2019
Tony reached out within a day of my request for help. He listened well and understood my ask. He arranged for Joe and a senior inspector to pass by that very evening. They were excellent, decent and professional gentlemen....