Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Drive, ON
The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Ranked Best of 2020, we are a professional mold / asbestos / viral / lead inspection, disinfection and removal company active ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Drive Toxic Lead
We are grateful for Angelina’s insight and guidance!
We found Angelina and her team to be highly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Vince was always punctual for our appointments and provided great advice onsite. Over the phone, my wife spoke with Angelina...
I am very allergic to mold and since we had the mold removal done My symptoms have decreased.
The company was very professional. Came on time and were very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this company.
Robert at Maple Leaf Mold was extremely professional from beginning to end. He arrived to quote within 2 hours of me calling him. He assessed our cold room and discussed a plan of action to remove the mold. He took...