Generator - Install in Cheltenham, ON

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Cheltenham, ON

Recently Reviewed Cheltenham Generator

Published: 02/07/2020
Ceiling fan and wall control install went extremely smoothly and quickly. I would definitely hire Mr. Electric again! Job site was clean on completion and the electrician (Paul) was very friendly and competent.
Published: 02/13/2020
Steven from AC Electrical did a great job inspecting the aluminum wiring in my home and rejuvenating it with copper ends. He was quick, friendly and happy to answer any questions I had. My wife and I will...
Published: 01/30/2020
AC Electrical answered our emergency call promptly. Steven identified the problem quickly and professionally and worked very late to restore the power quickly and handled the permits and dealings with Hydro efficiently. Very pleasant to work with and at a...