Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Centre Island, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Centre Island, ON

Recently Reviewed Centre Island Toxicity and Mold

Published: 11/24/2019
I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. From the time of the first telephone call to the initial inspection and job estimate to the finished work, I was treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. ...
Published: 11/26/2019
A house inspector identified attic insulation in my 1950's bungalow as possibly asbestos. I called Warren on a Sunday afternoon and he returned my call and set up a time for Monday morning. As well as attic material, he took...
Published: 11/19/2019
They did a good job, sealed the area and I thought the price was reasonable given what was involved. They even checked other vents to make sure no asbestos was left behind.