Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Centre Island, ON
Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Ranked Best of 2020, we are a professional mold / asbestos / viral / lead inspection, disinfection and removal company active ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Centre Island Toxic Lead
I found mold in my attic. I almost had heart attack :) So I called them and they came to inspect the damage. First I thought I had to remove my whole roof but they said no no you...
We are grateful for Angelina’s insight and guidance!
We found Angelina and her team to be highly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Vince was always punctual for our appointments and provided great advice onsite. Over the phone, my wife spoke with Angelina...
Working with The Healthy Abode was an absolute pleasure. Angelina and her staff were professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. They took the time to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. I highly recommend their services.