If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Carlisle, ON
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Amosite Industries Limited.
**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**
Asbesto...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more $425.00 Premium Home Inspections - Thermography IncludedLicensed Engineers AvailableLeak Detection ServiceCertified Commercial...Read more
Recently Reviewed Carlisle Toxicity and Mold
I started to remove a section of wall and ceiling myself when I discovered the mould and mouse droppings. At that point, I needed the job to be done right and safe to protect my family.
I found mold in my attic. I almost had heart attack :) So I called them and they came to inspect the damage. First I thought I had to remove my whole roof but they said no no you...
We have water damage in our RV and the man was more than professional when he came out. He explained in detail the work that would be required to repair the damaged area. He answered all my questions when it...