Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Bronte, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Bronte, ON

Recently Reviewed Bronte Toxicity and Mold

Published: 03/17/2020
Very happy and they did a very amazing job am happy about it I will recommend to orders
Published: 03/16/2020
The bulkhead in our dining room had a bit of water damage. To fix the problem, the crew had to contain the area, remove the dry wall, identify the root cause of the problem (which turned out to be clean...
Published: 03/09/2020
Restoranation came when we suspected mould! They were so professional and kind and provided us with so much information on mould,asbestos and water damage! We discovered we had mould in the basement of our home and Alex and everyone else...