Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
We hired Arnoldo to replace the electric panel in our home. The old unit was in terrible condition - it would spark when touched, breakers could not be reset, cables were loose.
He prioritized the job given the circumstances and made...
Great customer service. Exceptional team of professionals. Great pricing. We are very satisfied with the end result of our project and will definitely recommend Quality Potlight to our family and friends.