If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in ARKELL, ON
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more Amosite Industries Limited.
**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**
Recently Reviewed ARKELL Toxicity and Mold
Very happy with the service provided to remove floor tiles containing asbestos from my basement. Fair price, very quick to respond and attend. Removal process was done safely and cleanly, especially considering the current situation with covid-19. Thanks...
David and Gabriel were amazing and extremely helpful! They were prompt to pick up my call (at night... I was expecting a voicemail) and David sent Gabriel the next day for assessment. The prompt response and the explanations were...
Fantastic. We found asbestos-containing material in the house and David of Amosite generously helped us through a challenging situation with no charge. We reimbursed him his cost of testing two samples. All of his consultation and...