If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Whiterock, BC
Scott Asbestos is here to provide help with the removal and disposal of virtually all types of dangerous or hazardous material...Read more
Recently Reviewed Whiterock Toxicity and Mold
Scott Asbestos and Hazardous Removal Ltd. are super knowledgeable about mould and helped me a ton with my problem. They explained my situation clearly to me and provided me with a series of steps I could take - both immediate...
Very professional and very reasonably priced. They did the asbestos removal from ceiling which was damaged . they got all the procedures and worksafe bc paperwork. The owner of the business is very professional and got the work done very...
Very professional, friendly and prompt service. Messages were returned promptly, the rest results came back quick Highly recommend this company.