Generator - Install in Pitt Meadows, BC

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Pitt Meadows, BC

Recently Reviewed Pitt Meadows Generator

Published: 10/22/2021
We had two lights and a bathroom fan installed. Brad was personable, efficient and friendly. We are very happy with the outcome. We will definitely call for future electrical needs.
Published: 04/29/2021
Two old dimmer switches were failing. One caused static in radio the other was frightening — you could hear sparks when turning it on and it made lights flicker. We were also concerned that a ceiling fan had not been...
Published: 03/25/2021
My parents needed some work done in their house ASAP and the Wire Guys came to the rescue! Fast, friendly, reasonable service and so very respectful! I will definitely use them again and recommend highly!