Generator - Install in Anmore, BC

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Anmore, BC

Recently Reviewed Anmore Generator

Published: 02/21/2021
replaced breaker in panel. did full inspection through entire house. followed COVID rules. quick, efficient and courteous. couldn't ask for anything better. kudos. would hire again. can't get to 30 words
Published: 09/26/2020
We were looking at upgrading our lighting in our basement to pot lighting. Having had Jason complete a project before for us we gave him a call to do the work on this project. He once again provided...
Published: 02/12/2020
Above and beyond. These guys did an amazing job and really did their best to get everything done for us for the Christmas holidays.