After noticing a burning smell in the basement, two licensed electricians came on different occasions to investigate the source ($150 each) and reported that there was nothing wrong. The smell persisted and Kiya came in to take a look. He removed the panel cover and discovered that one of the breakers was almost completely melted through. This was a fire waiting to happen! So grateful to Kiya for potentially saving the lives of two young children and their parents. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Kiya. Marilyn

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thank you for trusting me. It was a pleasure working with you.