I will start by saying that this is one of the worst overall experience with a contractor I have had in a very long time. I will describe my experience in bullet point to keep this as short as possible.
- When we signed up and booked our appointment for window cleaning the person who signed us up incorrectly wrote up our address and phone number
- First appointment was missed and when we called we were advised it was due to them being unable to find our address so we re-booked.
- Re-booked appt. was for 1 p.m. and we contacted them at 1:15 when no one arrived and were told the workers would arrive in 20 minutes which would have been 1:40 p.m.
- We advised receptionist that we would be home until 2 p.m. and if workers did not arrive before we left they WERE NOT TO DO ANY WORK without us being present.
- At 2:05 p.m. when no one had yet arrived we left and when we arrived back home we found an invoice on our front door stating they had arrived at 2:37 p.m. and had completed the work
- We called an spoke to receptionist who said we needed to speak to Andrew (Manager) about our concerns
- We spoke to Andrew later that day and provided him all the details about our concerns and he said he would look into it and get back to us. This was in early June.
- In mid October we received a letter from the company stating "after several unsuccessful attempts" to receive payment they will be sending our account to collections for payment!?
- I called and spoke to Andrew's Manager and explained all the details to her and all she kept reverting to was "if you do not wish to resolve the matter then I will be sending your account to collections". This person didn't care about the fact that I had a specific requirement that no work was to be done while we were not at the residence even after admitting to me that if a customer has a request that they are at home when the work is completed they would honour that request. This lady, while professionally spoken, had no concept of customer service.
- one additional point that came to mind as I was about to conclude. When I asked the lady what multiple attempts to reach us were done her response was that the number we had was not in service and she gave me the number she had and it was incorrect BUT when I checked the initial quote the number on that is correct and it was either they did not keep this on file or they entered it incorrectly into their database...either was not my issue.
IMHO this is a poorly managed company that is out there to make a quick buck. I did not make any mention to this prior but the work completed was poor at best but my biggest concern is with how they handle themselves as an organization and the work is secondary. The claim to use some wonderful solution that supposedly will keep your windows clean for a while but after the first rainfall there were water spots on our window. The frames of the window were also not done very well.
To summarize i would caution anyone considering to use this company and their 6.6 out of 10 rating, while better than it should be, should be an indication to those reading their reviews when determining whether to use this company or not. From my experience this was one of the worst experiences I have had dealing with a service provider in customer service, organization, and customer service and the overall experience I had as a so called customer was totally frustrating and upsetting.