While doing the job, a gash occured on the eaveatrough and the new aluminum framing by the garage door. Garth Cherry agreed to repair the garage door gash. He called a few days later to accuse us of damaging the frame. I was insulted! Asked him why he did not say that to our face and befoe we paid him! Told him he was not reputable, and would not recommend him.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Workers should be more placing tarps and with their tools. When the owner agrees to repair damage, do it!
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Do not pay for a job until the work is complete, and any errors remedied. Do not get fooled by what seems to be sincere promises to come back and fix them. Do not pay until complete!