We had Oris do our 1500 sqft basement fully wired with electrical. He added extra plugs for us and recommended where to place switches for best use. He was extremly knowledgable and friendly. We also added new lights. About 56 potlights (amazing quality - don't buy the cheap ones - now we see why) and then we had him upgrade our Electrical panel... He did it all and we are so pleased we chose him and not the other the guy that gave us a lower price but WE doubt would have done all the extras he did for us.. We highly recommend Electric-All and Oris. Next summer he will do our backyard lighting when we install our hot tub. Great work guys.
we read the reviews on homestars and found the website very iseful in the past. although their potlight prices were a bit higher than we saw advertised on craigslist we decided to go with oris. now we see and know the difference. oris installed potlights in our basement and then we also decided to upgrade the service in our home. my neighbor also had used them in the past and came over to reccomend them to us. this is the 2nd time that they did an amazing job for us. now the panel work he just completed last week was done all in one day and very professionally. highly recommend this company and now we are discussing possibly some backyard and pool lighting in the future. thanks Oris! finally some honest electricians that know what they are doing
Oris not only did a professional job on replacing our fusebox with a proper breaker panel, he also inspected our wiring, fixed a damaged receptacle, and ended up helping us solve a problem with our phone cabling. We're extremely pleased with the work he did, and we'll definitely call him back when we need additional electric work done.
We hired Oris from word of mouth referral in the past and now called him back for a HUGE BSMNT RENOV.
my wife and I needed to reno our basement of approx 2200 sq ft.
Oris came in and sketched a design for our lights, (we decided to go with Potlights throughout) he added new dimmers, switches and plugs and was PHENOMENAL!!! He was quick, responded to all our questions and late night phone calls - TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PRESENTED TO US!
He wired up our phones and extra cables as requested.
He then cleaned up after himself - an added touch our other contractors really missed on.
I contacted Electric-All on the strength of their overwhemingly positive reviews, and now am happy to add to them. Oris was absolutely professional: arriving on time, and then figuring out and fixing the problem quickly. (I only wish I had called him earlier to avoid what caused the problem in the first place!) I would recommend Electric-All without hesitataion.
See the pictures attached, oris measured every single thing to ensure exceptional end results. We now have very nice and warm floors at the temperature we like, even on cold winter days.
very nicely done.
Thanks for your kind review.
The kitchen looks beautiful and hope it keeps your feet warm :)
All the best
It was a pleasure to have Oris arrive at the time agreed upon, he was cordial, pleasant, and most importantly, he knew what he was doing. He even took the time to help clean up any mess from the installations. He was able to be friendly and pleasant even while having to answer lots of questions from my 2 kids. A pleasure to deal with. I would most definitely contact Electric-All for any other electrical needs in the future.
Thanks for your kind review.
Keep us in mind for any future needs
all the best...
A few years back I used electricall to install over 60 potlights during my basement renovation. This time around, we embarked on another of my "honey-do" list..except this one included the entire house..sans the basement. In this construction/reno project we took down walls, floors, doors and of course everything in between. That everything included a major electrical re-work. Oris had to run new wirings from the panel to the entire house since we added over 100 potlights. This included a special designer featured wall with 4 mini-potlights especially designed by our designer. Oris had to move sconces about 5 times (at no fault of his own) because of our designer and he did that all with a smile on his face. If anyone actually is reading this, I can honestly say that I was willing to commit a crime just to end this madness. Anyways, Oris took care to install the lights correctly especially in the 2nd floor using special insulated pot-lights. Dont trust any pot-light installer that tells you to install the same lights in both 1st and 2nd floor. Once pot-lights were in, Oris installed our fireplace switches and run a special plug for my plasma TV and even helped a guy with two left hands to install the plasma mount. He even recommended the cables I needed for Audio/Video (Monster Baby!). That done he replaced all the switches and plugs in my house with the new modern ones, not the old brownish ones I had before. We are talking about 90 plugs throughout the house as its a big 20 year old. In our living room we had no lights at all and he installed 10 pot-lights!, talk about challenging stuff...He than proceeded to co-ordinate with our contractor (a feat in itself as the guy does not really speak much english...) to install the heated floor in our kitchen. The list goes on...bottom line, this was a major reno that I trully hope I only have to do once in my life...however, Electricall and Oris made it much much easier, you cannot beat their prices, but their service, professionalism and unwavering committment to absolute quality is unmatched. They wont sell anything that is of low quality! and that is something you can count on. Also, do not hesitate asking Oris about other suggestions as he has a wealth of information in his brain. Before I conclude...Oris did an amazing job troubleshooting my Microwave...yep, seems like we had a plug that was split and 1/2 of it was defective and after some troubleshooting Oris found the problem and corrected it...this is something that was broken from day one and figured something out that probably has been there for 20 years...anyways, I can honestly recommend these folks to anyone!
It was a large and your home looks fantastic now.
HOTWIRE ELECTRIC 416-553-5533
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
HGTV FIND A PRO: http://www.hgtv.ca/findapro/details/?business_id=32279088&project_name=home%20renovation&service_name=electrical&location=Vaughan,Ontario&search_id=17033160664
For over 10 years, we have successfully designed and provided quality electrical services and solutions to our clients. From custom homes to potlight installations and everything in between such as panels and service upgrades, Hotwire Electric-All can meet your electrical needs. We have build our reputation on quality workmanship and impeccable customer service. Coupled with personalized electrical design and advise to suit each individual client.
At Hotwire Electric, our certified electricians are 110% committed to serving our clients with great service, honesty, and most important integrity.
We offer a full spectrum of services for residential homes and commerical sites, from small projects to large. We strive to be efficient, neat and organized.
We ensure our customers’ satisfaction from beginning to end. From basic electrical wiring to high-end lighting design, home automation and million dollar custom homes we insist on paying attention to detail and providing superior workmanship every step of the way. For us, no job is too big or too small
Contact us for a quote today and see the Hotwire difference in your project!
We offer our residential and commercial services 7 days a week.
Contact us for your free estimate on your electrical projects.
Hotwire Electric-All in is a fully insured and an authorized electrical contractor with the Electrical Safety Authority. Check out esasafe.com to view our listing.
• Hotwire Electric offers Electrical Panel Upgrades
• Hotwire Electric offers Wiring and Rewiring
• Hotwire Electric offers Knob and Tube Replacement
• Hotwire Electric offers Troubleshooting and Repair
• Hotwire Electric offers Home Lighting Design
• Hotwire Electric offers Kitchen Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Basement Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Bathroom Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Pot light & LED Lighting (potlights)
• Hotwire Electric offers Ceiling Fan Installation
• Hotwire Electric offers Lighting Controls
• Hotwire Electric offers Custom Lighting Design (shops/offices)
• Hotwire Electric offers Recessed Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Landscape & Security Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Electrical System Upgrades
• Hotwire Electric offers Transformers, Circuit Breakers and Fuses
• Hotwire Electric offers Network Cabling
• Hotwire Electric offers Fault Detection, Repair & Maintenance
• Hotwire Electric offers Medium and Low voltage installations
• Hotwire Electric offers Switchboard and Metering installations
• Hotwire Electric offers Equipment grounding
• Hotwire Electric offers Energy Saving Options
• Hotwire Electric offers Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
• Hotwire Electric offers Electrical Inspections
• Hotwire Electric offers Custom homes
• Hotwire Electric offers Basement renovation
• Hotwire Electric offers Generators and backup power solutions
• Hotwire Electric offers Additions and renovations
• Hotwire Electric offers Solar projects and Micro-fit program installations
• Hotwire Electric offers Panel upgrades from fuses to breakers
• Hotwire Electric offers Electrical wiring and rewiring (new and old)
• Hotwire Electric offers Outdoor outlets and motion/security lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Service installations and upgrades 60 amp to 100/200 amp/ 400amp
• Hotwire Electric offers Security and Landscape Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Installation of pot lights,flourescent lighting,ballasts,
• Hotwire Electric offers new services,panel upgrades,transfer switches for generators,fan
motors,exhaust fans,installation of receptacles
• Hot tub electrical wiring installed
• Hotwire Electric offers Fluorescent lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Under cabinet lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Ceiling fans
• Hotwire Electric offers Dimmers, switches, outlets
• Hotwire Electric offers Commericial Electrical
• Hotwire Electric offers Industrial electrical
• Hotwire Electric offers Pools and hot tubs, pool bonding and pool equipment installs, PS4 and Ps2 automation panels
• Hotwire Electric offers Basements and renovations
• Hotwire Electric offers Additions and contracting
• Hotwire Electric offers Generators and backup power
Keywords: Hotwire Electric + Licensed electrician, Residential electrical, potlights, troubleshooting, electrical renovations,Outdoor Lighting ,Systems Design, Surge Protection, Stoves,Dryers, generator, residential backup power generator installations, Water Heaters, Amp Service Upgrades, Electrical Maintenance Service, basement renovations. Specializes in complete lighting design and rewiring / new wiring of basements all residential electrical services, Additions, and new construction wiring.
Quality workmanship at a great price!
emergency calls, SOLAR, ATS, AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH, GENERATOR, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL.
Electrician Vaughan, Electrician Forest Hill, Electrician Richmond Hill, electrician Toronto, electrician Woodbridge, ESA licensed contractor