Toxicity and Mold - Removal in York Mills, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in York Mills, ON

Recently Reviewed York Mills Toxicity and Mold

Amosite
10/10
Published: 07/07/2020
Amosite receives excellent ratings on HomeStars and no wonder. Dave answered our call today promptly and cheerfully. He and Rudy went out of their way to help us out. I’m certain that if you call Amosite, you will be greeted...
Published: 07/03/2020
Aristides responded in a very timely way to our early morning call about possible damage to asbestos insulation of our hot water pipes in the basement. He clearly explained possible risks, what we should and should not do to mitigate...
Published: 06/25/2020
Very happy with the job well done. Thank you Alex for quick response and having your team at my home in shortest possible time. Joise and his team mate knew exactly what needed to be done and executed remediation work...