Toxic Lead - Testing in Woodbridge, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Woodbridge, ON

Recently Reviewed Woodbridge Toxic Lead

Published: 08/10/2022
Discovered extensive mold in the roof sheathing. Inch By Inch sent somebody to inspect the attic quickly even before we agreed to work with them and gave me a quick report. They gained my trust and we went...
Published: 04/29/2022
I had a great interaction and transaction with the company. I had some mold growing in the kitchen, at first it looked it it was a small issue, however when the teardown happened it turned out to be a bigger...
Published: 04/18/2022
Work was done quickly, well-communicated, and even removed a workbench I had in the basement.