If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Wilson, ON
Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Wilson Toxicity and Mold
Insta Insulation was beyond amazing, as we are doing renovations on our 1800 old home there service provided us outstanding results. From the first phone call to the last they were so wonderful to talk with, very accommodating. We had...
Insta-insulation was a word of mouth referral. I was very happy with the whole experience. Alex the owner treated me like I was his only customer. His scheduling team as well as the team that came onsite were all...
After some initial hesitation with the spray foam product due to health concerns/horror stories and scheduling nightmares, I decided to pull the trigger anyways based on the great reviews. I had Trevor come by and he was very patient with...