Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Whitby, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Whitby, ON

Recently Reviewed Whitby Toxicity and Mold

Published: 11/10/2020
Put in a request for quotes for asbestos testing in my home and Angela from the Health Abode responded with an extremely easy to follow message outlining the services and fees involved. The transparency of the quote led me to...
Published: 10/27/2020
Robert was a pleasure to deal with. He took samples from several areas of the house that needed testing for asbestos and had the results in the next day. The asbestos abatement and mold removal was done quickly and efficiently...
Published: 09/22/2020
We'd never heard of Templar before our kitchen reno, but a few days in our contractor discovered suspicious tiles (the home dates back to the 1890s). He suggested we call Robert, as he'd worked with him in the past. Robert...