Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Whitby, ON
Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more CO2 Solutions offers mold removal and asbestos removal services for industrial, commercial and residential cleaning. We serve ...Read more Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We wi...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more
Recently Reviewed Whitby Toxic Lead
Gregg and his team at Mold.ca were fantastic from our first meeting until a new case of mold appeared weeks after our basement project completed. Gregg was professional, knowledgeable and effecient. What started out as, what we thought, a small...
Competent, professional, and straightforward. Would not recommend the services that you don't need. A pleasure to deal with. I will get back to him again in our next stage of the renovations.
Robert and all those who work with him are unbelievably professional. Robert came immediately when we needed him and followed up with a written quote (so many others don’t follow through at all) and his team did the job and...