Toxicity and Mold - Removal in WEST MONTROSE, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in WEST MONTROSE, ON

Recently Reviewed WEST MONTROSE Toxicity and Mold

Amosite
10/10
Published: 05/21/2020
David and Gabriel were amazing and extremely helpful! They were prompt to pick up my call (at night... I was expecting a voicemail) and David sent Gabriel the next day for assessment. The prompt response and the explanations were...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 04/04/2020
Fantastic. We found asbestos-containing material in the house and David of Amosite generously helped us through a challenging situation with no charge. We reimbursed him his cost of testing two samples. All of his consultation and...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 03/31/2020
Excellent service. I needed to get an asbestos board removed, which was close to my furnace and one of the ducts. Dave was the only one to call me back when I left a message regarding my issue. In fact...