Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in Thorold, ON
Fully Licensed and Insured Electrical Contractor
-Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural, and Project Mangement-
...Read more HOTWIRE ELECTRIC 416-553-5533
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Reviewed Thorold Generator
Supper unprofessional and irresponsible!!!
Dan and Jason supposed to do a whole house knob and tube replacement in our home. But 2 switches were left with no function, casuing hallway lights can no longer be turned on or off from the...
We had an outside outlet that hadn't worked for some time and needed it fixed as well as some sort of weather proofing so it would be protected in the future. Hotwire got back to us very quickly after...
great experience working with hotwire electric. The communication was great always were informed and where able to select the best options for our home than you the whole Hotwire team.