Toxicity and Mold - Removal in STROUD, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in STROUD, ON

Recently Reviewed STROUD Toxicity and Mold

user avatar
Amosite
10/10
Published: 11/07/2021
I had a concern about asbestos in floor tiles I discovered just before my kitchen reno. I read the reviews on here and decided to ask for help having read about the prompt reply. On a Sunday at 6pm I...
Published: 11/26/2021
Speedy and courteous service. They did a great job and now my house will be much better insulated for our Canadian winters.
Published: 11/26/2021
After having a new roof installed on my home I needed to replace the insulation in my attic. Celluloseman Inc. completed the job as promised on time in a very professional manner and the staff who did the work took...