Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Stoney Creek, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Stoney Creek, ON

Recently Reviewed Stoney Creek Toxicity and Mold

Published: 08/12/2020
They were so professional and super fast. From beginning to end, fast, quick and super satisfied. If you're looking for no nonsense professionals who are amazing. I highly recommend them, truly.
Published: 07/09/2020
I found mold in my attic. I almost had heart attack :) So I called them and they came to inspect the damage. First I thought I had to remove my whole roof but they said no no you...
Published: 06/24/2020
We have water damage in our RV and the man was more than professional when he came out. He explained in detail the work that would be required to repair the damaged area. He answered all my questions when it...