Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Stittsville, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Stittsville, ON

Recently Reviewed Stittsville Toxicity and Mold

Published: 11/18/2020
I needed advice on potential asbestos removal on an urgent basis as I was reviewing a home inspection report in preparation for putting in an offer on a house the next day. I left a phone message asking for...
Published: 11/18/2020
Upon selling our home conditionally, the buyers had a home inspection done which identified mold in the attic in the area of the kitchen ventilation exhaust through the roof. I called our home inspector, Alan at ALLMAX Home Inspections and...
Published: 11/18/2020
Very happy with all aspects of dealing with this company. Prompt response ( actually, ONLY response) through Homestars, followed by next day site visit to check out attic mold. Alex was on time, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He offered two...