Toxic Lead - Testing in Stittsville, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Stittsville, ON

Recently Reviewed Stittsville Toxic Lead

Published: 11/18/2020
I needed advice on potential asbestos removal on an urgent basis as I was reviewing a home inspection report in preparation for putting in an offer on a house the next day. I left a phone message asking for...
Published: 11/18/2020
Upon selling our home conditionally, the buyers had a home inspection done which identified mold in the attic in the area of the kitchen ventilation exhaust through the roof. I called our home inspector, Alan at ALLMAX Home Inspections and...
Published: 11/18/2020
Very happy with all aspects of dealing with this company. Prompt response ( actually, ONLY response) through Homestars, followed by next day site visit to check out attic mold. Alex was on time, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He offered two...