Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Snelgrove, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Snelgrove, ON

Recently Reviewed Snelgrove Toxicity and Mold

Published: 11/13/2019
I was worried about some mold I discovered in our cold storage room, especially since my 6 year old son is allergic to mold. Alex, our inspector, was very professional, timely and knowledgeable and provided some very good information...
Published: 11/13/2019
I called Templar in to do a very difficult job where mould had spread to multiple rooms. They arrived promptly, analyzed and set up a near immediate start-time. They handled the job in a most professional manner. The mould was...
Published: 11/12/2019
The company did a great job at my church. So I used them for my mom's house. They came on time and did the job and left the basement clean. The heating company needed to know who did the...