Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in SMITH, ON
MB Electric Inc. was started by two brothers who both happen to be Master Electricians. With a combined three decades worth of...Read more HOTWIRE ELECTRIC 416-553-5533
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Twi...Read more Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc. We are a dual service organization, of...Read more Cardinal Plumbing & Electric is a proud member of the Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes community. This pride is something we carr...Read more Fully insured & licensed electrical contractor serving Durham Region, Peterborough, Lindsay and the Kawartha Region. Pools' ho...Read more
Recently Reviewed SMITH Generator
Great work. Prompt service. Super guys. Helped come up with SOLUTIONS, not just electrical work.
This company made a renovation of my bathroom and toilet. They were prompt with that as well. The technician contacted us to arrange a time and date and he showed up exactly at that time. I have used hotwire for...
Awesome team, awesome crew. Highly recommended for all electrical needs . Dan and David were great to work with.