Toxicity and Mold - Removal in ROCKCLIFFE, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in ROCKCLIFFE, ON

Recently Reviewed ROCKCLIFFE Toxicity and Mold

Published: 11/17/2020
We had a mold issue due to a dripping toilet. Gabriel came in and explained in detail everything that needed to be done. He provided a quote and stuck to the price. The work was done with the utmost professionalism...
Published: 08/18/2020
Would recommend. Easy to reach and communicated well. Prompt for our appointment. Really well informed and experienced staff. Our inspector was on time and honest with our options and possible solutions. Made us informed so we could move forward with...
Published: 07/20/2020
Shawn is one of the best inspectors in the city. He has effective communication skills. He is attentive to your concerns and educates you about indoor air quality in a straightforward way. He carries out a thorough inspection to identify...