Generator - Install in Pottageville, ON

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Pottageville, ON

Recently Reviewed Pottageville Generator

Published: 06/12/2021
Relocation of light fixture in the living room. Analyzing and fixing several different electrical problems around the (new) house. Mark and Amir did a great job. They were very honest, friendly and professional. Will definitely recommend their service and use...
Published: 06/22/2021
We are very satisfied with the job Steven did in our home. His professionalism showed through his work. We appreciated the time he took to explain what he was doing. Our mind is now at ease knowing...
Published: 06/21/2021
Have a two bathroom condo - needed to get a new motor for my exhaust fan. Steven came on a Thursday to look at the motor and was back the following Monday with the replacement. Extremely efficient. ...