Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Pine, ON
Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more We are a top rated, profession mold and asbestos inspection and removal company active within Southern Ontario. We offer three...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more 24/7 FLOOD EMERGENCY,WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Our Cleaning Services:Rug, Carpet, Upholstery, scotch Guarding, Stain R...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more
Recently Reviewed Pine Toxic Lead
I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. From the time of the first telephone call to the initial inspection and job estimate to the finished work, I was treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. ...
I'm so pleased with the work that the Maple Leaf Mold crew did for me...
including the very fast response to the remediation process. If I ever find black mold again, God forbid, guess who I'm gonna call!!!
Completed work in a timely manner
Paperwork sent in a timely manner