Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Oak, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Oak, ON

Recently Reviewed Oak Toxicity and Mold

Published: 02/18/2020
Competent, professional, and straightforward. Would not recommend the services that you don't need. A pleasure to deal with. I will get back to him again in our next stage of the renovations.
Published: 02/06/2020
We bought a 1960's bungalow and wanted to scrape and drywall off the living room ceiling. We wanted to ensure that there was no asbestos present so we called A1 Eco. Warren returned my call in one day and we...
Published: 01/13/2020
Warren and the team did an incredible job removing asbestos floor vinyl tiles in my basement. Warren, was very knowledgeable, explained the process to have the tiles removed, promptly provided a detailed quote and they have competitive pricing. ...