Toxicity and Mold - Removal in MIDDLEPORT, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in MIDDLEPORT, ON

Recently Reviewed MIDDLEPORT Toxicity and Mold

Published: 10/31/2019
After enduring a mildew/mold smell for many weeks, I contacted Elemental and Neil came promptly and reviewed the situation. Localized seeping from outside due to bad grading was confirmed. He tested humidity, water concentration and closely visually inspected of the...
Published: 08/22/2018
Top notch service. Speak to Neale the owner before you try any other restoration company. We were extremely amazed by Neals knowledge, the quality of service, his personal caring attitude to solve our basement mould problem, in a very...
Published: 07/23/2018
A very professional company. They are priced very reasonably. They did work to our satisfaction. Neal was very thorough in explaining all the process and also guided us as to what precautionary measures we should take regarding our issue.