Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Maple, ON
The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your fi...Read more Ranked Best of 2020, we are a professional mold / asbestos / viral / lead inspection, disinfection and removal company active ...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Maple Toxic Lead
Healthy Abode staff were fantastic to work with. They explained everything that needed to be done and kept us informed every step of the way. Their enthusiasm for explaining the science behind their work was a breath of "fresh air"....
Excellent service from George. He was on time he was very knowledgeable. And very professional answered all my question. And phone me right away as soon as he found out the results. Excellent service all around Excellent service all...
We contacted Canada Restoration Services for a quote on removing 3 air ducts that were wrapped in asbestos - we're renovating our home and removing the walls where the air ducts were located. Jorge was super quick and professional, provided...