Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Malton, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Malton, ON

Recently Reviewed Malton Toxicity and Mold

Published: 03/18/2022
Possible asbestos? Do not panic. I found what appeared to be asbestos around my vents in my 1960s built house. Turns out it was commonly used asbestos from its era. I called David and he provided scientific information about asbestos...
Published: 05/14/2022
We had super tight timeline to clean out some ductwork with asbestos wrap The service, was quick, reasonable and everything was explained clearly. Would recommend
Published: 04/23/2022
We hired Templar do work in our condo, scraping our popcorn ceiling (contained asbestos) and removing a wall (joint compound contained asbestos). Our condo board required type 3 abatement for the ceiling. We're extremely happy with the results. Robert and...