Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Kemptville, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Kemptville, ON

Recently Reviewed Kemptville Toxicity and Mold

Published: 05/31/2019
Go Pro (George, Peter, Adrien and their office manager, Jodie) provided us with the exact amount of support we needed. The painting team came on time and were diligent and careful the entire 10 hour day. They worked solidly and...
Published: 04/29/2019
Earlier this year, we discovered a leak from an unknown origin in the basement. Despite much effort, we could not locate the source of the water. I found Go Pro Restoration online, and they came right away. A very...
Published: 05/05/2018
Great job end-to-end with Go Pro, we could not be happier. After water damage in our homes Go Pro did drywalling and paintings for several ceilings and walls. Kristjan was easy to deal, wrote up very clear work orders and...